C2 – Blended mobility of young people
CCS and Emphasys Centre organised the Blended Mobility of young people back to back with the E1.
The aims of C2 were:
- To offer additional programming and robotics lessons (workshops)
- To visit universities that offer Computing Studies or other relevant subjects
- To participate the EU CODE@YOUTH competition among the participants from the other countries. The students had the opportunity to get to know each other, introduce them selves and their countries and share their experience gained through their participation at the Coding and Robotics Summer School. The student presented activities using the robots in order to prove their current knowledge on codind and robotics.
- To participate at the international CODE@YOUTH Conference
- To give them the opportunities to share their experience and the knowledge gained through their participation in the CODE@YOUTH Summer School.