C1 – SHORT TERM STAFF TRAINING
CCS and Emphasys Centre organised the Short- Training course after the completion of IO1-IO4.
The aims of the C1 were:
- To introduce the principle of programming to all partners
- To ensure the acquisition of coding skills of the participants (staff members)
- To ensure the familiarisation of the Open Badges and the background theoretical framework
- To analyse the CODE@YOUTH programme to be applied into practice as a non-formal learning activity
- To finalise the CODE@YOUTH Resource Data bank (career guidance database, good practices)
- To finalise the Booklet to be used at INFO DAY
- To focus on the IO4-platform; profile creation, learning material and activities, assessment methods, etc.
- To train participants (youth workers, volunteers, etc.) who took the role of mentor during the Summer School
20170404_161628 - Copy
20170403_110224 - Copy
22,593 Responses to C1 – SHORT TERM STAFF TRAINING