- Utilize summer time
- Promote synergies between NGOs, Youth Centres, ICT Providers, instirutions, enterprises etc.
- Provide opportunities for young people to expand career prospects
- Develop a new set of learning modules
- Create on-line communication platform
- Introduce validation methods
- Support youth workers to provide high quality services
The consortium consists of 5 partners from different EU countries covering a wide range of expertise.
All organizations possess the skills and competences required complementing each other, but above all the urge and need to develop a summer code challenging programme for their youngsters.
- Presentation of the Results of the Code and Youth project to the highest level -EU CODE WEEK- Declaration to the EU -EU
- Code and Youth Competition and Manifesto (CY) Presentation and submission of the Code and Youth PACK – Declaration to EU-Petition Ceremony for participants with OPEN BADGES and Code and Youth National Competition – EU CODE WEEK (GR, IT, DE)
- Presentation of Code and Youth programme to the public: aims, products, expected impact (CY)